Friday, October 16, 2015

Scene description

Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. I haven't see you guys in ages! Anyway here is my blog post for week 1 term 4. So what we did for this task was we had to find a photo on google and write about what was in the photo. I found this task so much fun. I really tried hard with choosing the best possible words which is my personal goal. I hope you enjoy my writing. See you next time! 


YIRBeach.jpg
Scene Description Rosie J

Success Criteria
  • Has strong adjectives
  • Different sentence beginnings
  • Different sentence lengths
  • A simile and/or alliteration
  • Has an introduction, body and conclusion
  • Thoughtful word choices
  • Use the best words as possible


I turn around and in front of my eyes I see the most amazing scene. The glimmering blue sea shines from the sun light into my eyes. The turquoise sky glides above the earth as far as I can see. As I move my feet into the nice silky smooth sand, I can see some wavy green trees in the distance. The palm tree blows in the wind like a tornado. Spooky shadows in the water has been created by the fluffy clouds. A perfect place for a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment