Friday, June 12, 2015

Whanau art

I am blogging this because I really enjoyed making this art and I also love my family.
FullSizeRender (5).jpg
This is my Whanau art. We did this task with Mrs Morris. It was really fun because we had to design koru’s of our family. The green one is my Dad, The light blue one is my Mum, The purple one is me, The dark pink one is my sister Maddie and the light pink one is my sister Caroline. So I did my Dad green because I just thought it would be a good colour, I did my Mum light blue because I love it so I thought she would love it too, I did myself purple because I love purple, I did my sister, Maddie, dark pink because she has got a lot of pink stuff in her room. I did my sister Caroline light pink because she suits pink.

2 comments:

  1. Love your artwork and what it represents. Very special post, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome art I like the colours you have used .

    ReplyDelete