Hello again lovely people. It is Rosemary again and in my class we have been doing some art for the art exhibition and it has been really fun. You guys probably already know what the art exhibition is so I don't have to explain it. This relates to me because if you didn't already know this is a Rose and my name is called Rosemary, plus I love Roses.
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
2. Graffiti Art
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- 2 pieces of white A4 paper- from the classroom
- Green paint (for the background and the roots)- from the classroom
- Red paint (for the flower and the leaves)- from the classroom
- Yellow paint (for the flower)- from the classroom
- And a little bit of dark blue (for the flower)- from the classroom
- Glue stick
Write a list of steps to take.
1. Paint the white paper green
2. Then with the other white piece of paper I am going to sketch the flower and the leaves
3. Then I am going to get the red paint, the yellow paint, the green paint and a little bit of dark blue to put around the outside of the flower. P.S. It is going to be very challenging but I will try to make it realistic.4. Then after the painting has dried I am going to cut them out and stick them on the green paper if it has dried.