Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Van Gogh maths task

Well hello everybody. It is Rosemary again and today I am going to be sharing something new and it is maths. I am so happy to share it with you guys. So what we were learning was how to make and read a stem and leaf graph. We also had to answer some questions to do with the graph. I hope you enjoy my maths blog post.

FullSizeRender.jpg
This is my maths task for week 8 and I really enjoyed this task because I am loving learning about the stem and leaf graph. I learned that the highest to lowest is called range instead of mode. I am loving Mr M teaching me more about the stem and leaf graph because he is a really good teacher to be learning with.

1 comment:

  1. Great maths Rosie and also great job on getting the postcard!

    ReplyDelete