Thursday, May 07, 2015

Instruction writing

This week for writing I chose Instruction writing. I chose this because when we go to camp next week I have to find a person that acts exactly like me so my mum and dad don't ever know I have gone to camp so these are the Instruction to act like me.

Instruction writing


Clean room everyday
When you wake up make my bed. No clothes on the ground have all of my clothes hanged upped. Have my desk tidy. Always have my curtains pulled up when you get out of bed. Pull the curtains down when it's night time.


Love singing
You need to love singing because when I sing I just feel so relaxed and calm and when you sing you will promptly feel relaxed and calm too.


Love my family
Always be nice to my family because they will always be nice to you. Always be there for them because they will always be there for you. You can get a little bit annoyed with my two sisters because trust me they will get very annoying. Just love my family because trust me they’re lovely.


Love my pets
Feed the animals 3 times a day. Cuddle them if they are feeling sad. You will know when they are sad.


Love dancing
Jump around when the music is on. Go to ballet on Monday and Wednesday ballet starts at 5:15pm and go to jazz on Thursday at 5:00pm.

3 comments:

  1. This is great Rosie - your writing made us all smile. You have given really clear instructions about how to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great instructions Rose. I think we would find out if it wasn't you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Mum and Dad you are always given great as comments.

    ReplyDelete