Friday, May 22, 2015

My favourite moment in time from camp

This is my favourite part from camp because its so much fun cooking pancakes with your friends and it was also cool because we made yummy as pancakes.

Pancake making in Masterchef my moment in time
The butter melts in the pan like a snowman melting in the sun getting ready to cook some delicious pancakes. We got all the mixture ready for the pancakes and I was already so excited. Then Shakayla puts in the pancake mixture. The pancakes look very nice and round.

After we make the pancakes we find the three best ones and then we put them on our presentation dish. We put a little bit of butter and a little bit of jam on our dish, then we put the dish on the judges table.

After the judge finishes eating Paul the judge, gives the groups their scores. He gives Lippy 5 for presentation and 4 for taste and we got 2 for teamwork. We got 2 because Fiona thought we did really well.

3 comments:

  1. I had an awesome time with you Rosie.I loved to get to know you better and I could tell 5ou were enjoying your self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is so cool, you used the perfect descriptive words, you did a fantastic job saying what you were feeling tasting and seeing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool work Rosie

    ReplyDelete