Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 4 Reflection

Welcome to my blog. It is Rosemary again and I am going to be sharing my week 4 reflection with you lovely people.  So each week we have been reflecting on our week to see how it has been going and this reflection is all about how you think it is going with your learning buddy, what your goal is, how you think your time management is going. It also is about how I think it is going with choir and what my goal is. By the way you could pick your last one. Thank for coming to my blog.

Week 4 Reflection by Rosemary
WALT reflect on our learning


Learning Superpower
What I Did Well
My New Goal
Learning Buddy
I think I did really well with trying to help my buddy when she needed help and I think she really appreciated my help too.

I think for my new buddy and my new goal I need to help my buddy put things on the tracking sheet because last time I didn’t do a very good job of that.
I can do this by sitting by my buddy more.
Time Management
I don’t have a problem with my Time Management I think I do really well with it but like I said in my new goal I need to sit by my learning buddy heaps.

Is to not sit by my friends heaps and sit by my learning buddy more. How I could do this is I could meet my buddy somewhere in the Hub.
Choir
I have really like choir because it has been really fun and cool.  My favorite song is probably been ‘Lest We Forget’ because it is about the war and the war is really important.

My new goal is to learn how to go high because I am a low singer. I could do this by getting help from Miss Hill or my sisters.

*Note: you choose which is the third learning superpower you want to reflect on. It could be an area of learning or something else that helps you learn.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie
    Nice work, you really introduced me to your blog. It is great to see how you are loving school and what you have to improve.

    ReplyDelete