Thursday, August 06, 2015

Jamie Curry writing

Hello everyone it is Rosemary here, and I'm going to be sharing my Jamie Curry writing with you guys.
So like I said in my reading response, I have been doing some research on Jamie Curry and I am not going to say who she is yet because it is in my writing. So what I had to do was find heaps of new information for my writing and it was really fun. The reason I am sharing this is because I am very very proud of my writing and myself. I hope you like it and learn a lot from it.

Success Criteria (based on Kidspeak progressions)
  • beginning, middle and end (structure)
  • topic words (vocabulary) collaborates, receives and inspired
  • different sentence beginnings (sentence formation)
  • added detail to my ideas (content and ideas)
  • punctuation that helps the reader (punctuation)
  • my writing goal is to use better words

Jamie Curry

Introduction
Jamie Curry is a 19 year old popular Youtuber and comedian that lives in New Zealand and she is not afraid to make a fool of herself. She can be weird or geeky and she doesn’t care what people think.

Her life
Jamie Curry used to be a local here in Hawke’s Bay but now she lives in Auckland. Jamie used to be a student at Sacred Heart College and went with her sister Tayla. When Jamie went to soccer, her friends and her sister inspired her to make a Youtube page and a Facebook page called Jamie's world so she did. The funny thing is she is bad at technology. We New Zealand should be very proud of Jamie because she is the most famous teenager in the world.

Youtube fame and Facebook fame
Jamie has heaps of fans but most of her fans live in a Australia, Italy or New Zealand. Sometimes Jamie struggles to keep up with her fan mail but she gets up to it in the end. Jamie wears costumes in her video and that's one of the reasons that makes her funny. She receives tens of thousands of likes on her Facebook page and gets 7 million people a week to follower her.

Other Successes
Jamie Curry was in a music video with Massad. Massad is a kiwi song artist who wanted Jamie to be in his music video. In the video Jamie was a geeky girl from next door and Massad had feelings for her. The song was called Girl Next Door. Sometimes Jamie collaborates with Jamie McDell. They would hang out or make videos with each other. Jamie is an author as well. She has just written a book called They let me write a book! It is going to be published in November 2015.

Conclusion
Jamie is going to be touring the UK with M.A.D a british boy band. Jamie Curry really wants to do everything in her future but has her heart set on being an actress in the United States.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie its Cadi from ballet and I would like to say that you have shown a lot of progress in your writing and I hope you find out more of Jamie curry.From Cadi Frimley school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie its Cadi from ballet and I would like to say that you have shown a lot of progress in your writing and I hope you find out more of Jamie curry.From Cadi Frimley school.

    ReplyDelete