Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mid Year Reflection

Digi Class

Hi my name is Rosemary and I am going to tell you all about my life in room 6. Ok so the thing I love doing in my class is being in a digi class. So I am going to tell you why I said that I love being in a digi class because my awesome teacher Mr M has taught me so much about laptops. The best thing I have learnt was sending a photo to my laptop and download it.

Netball

Now I am going to tell you my life in sports. Ok so my favorite sports is netball. I love netball because I love playing GK.


Genius Hour

My Genius is all about acting. The reason I chose acting is because I love performing in front of  my family because it is very fun. My favorite actor is Ross Lynch because he plays in Teen Beach movie and the Muppets Most Wanted movie and he plays in Austin and Ally.


Wonder

In my class we are reading Wonder. Wonder is all about this little boy called August and he gets bullied because he has a different face to other people in the world.


My favorite subject is...

My favorite subject is Maths. The reason I like maths is because I love love love takeaway and I love my ten times.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing very well, Rosemary. You make such a positive contribution to our class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Rosie.
    Its like you are a year 6
    Keep up the good work
    kei te pai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Job Rosemary,
    Love the way that you have presented it,
    Ka Pai .

    ReplyDelete