Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When we went to the Planetarium

HOLT PLANETARIUM VISIT  
Monday 16 June 2014


Something I enjoyed was learning about more interesting stuff about stars and plants because it is very important.  


Something I found interesting was learning about how dark the sky is in the country because I didn't know that.


The most exciting thing about space is how people can work in space and live in space.


I would like to learn more about Matariki.


“How do stars in the universe have an impact on us?”
I want the rest of my inquiry topic to be about:Black Holes
Where are black holes?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent reflection on the trip, Rosie. It is awesome how much brighter the stars are in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Rosie keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Rosie
    I like how you a reflection on ti
    Well done
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete