Friday, March 21, 2014

Kayaking Fun

Kayaking Fun
kayak blance need a bit more work
Paddle Hold (right angles, right way)
Overall Safety I thought I did really well for overall safety.
Speed I need to work on my speed a bit.
Enjoyment  I had a lot of fun.
I need to work on kayaking a bit more


Reflection


Something I enjoyed learning was... If you go crooked you double paddle one way and then you would go stand.


Something I found challenging was...Paddling was a bit hard.


My favourite thing about kayaking in the pool was…Being safe and having a lot of fun.



My favourite thing about kayaking in the pool was…Being safe and having a lot of fun.





5 comments:

  1. wow you had lots of fun I think.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun and learnt lots Rosie... Maia's Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks awesome. I would love to do that because I love kayaking (it's a hobby of mine).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. That looks amazing because it looks like a lot of fun. I would love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I like your kayak video especially how you put some of it in slow motion and some in fast.
    Looks like great fun!
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete