Friday, June 06, 2014

Waka Trip

waka2 (24).JPG
“Hello and welcome my name is Jim and I am going to be your waka leader today. He said something very lovely he said if your mum and dad didn't meet you wouldn't be here today and I thought that was lovely. When he finished his lovely story I said in my head yes he has finished the lovely story now we can go on the waka. I got on the boat and got my paddle it was very light. Jim said has everyone got their paddle and is everyone facing the front everyone said yes so we all started paddling. I thought the hardest part was turning around and I thought the funniest part was paddle. We went past all these homes and we had to turn around to go back to school. When we got back he said who would like to say thank you so I did and I said thank you for our class. I was happy I did say thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I love your story Rosie keep up the great blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW rosie
    I Love the way you put the piture at the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day it was, out on the Clive River, in the waka, the fully carved war canoe.

    I am proud of how you said thank you for us, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture Rosemary. I am very pleased you got yo say the thank you on behalf of your class also. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your story and that picture is awesome great choose rosie keep up the awesome blog posts

    ReplyDelete