Friday, August 21, 2015

My Jamie Curry movie

Hello everyone it is Rosemary again and I am posting my Jamie Curry video for you guys to see. So like I said in my other Jamie Curry things that I posted I have been doing some research on Jamie Curry and for one of our tasks we had to do a video, by the way I did this last week but it is still cool to post it. I am very exited because I worked really hard on this video and it was really fun to and before our video we had to write a script. My video is about Jamie Curry getting sunburnt. Hope you like my video and my script and and I will see you soon. From Rosemary Jones
                                                                
Problem: Sunburnt  

Setting: Inside

Mood: Angry at herself and her mum

Characters: Jamie and her mum  

Camera person: My mum and my dad

Mum: “Put some sunblock on it look’s like it’s going to be sunny.”

Jamie: (Jamie looks at her mother weirdly) “It’s raining outside it’s not going to be sunny are you blind or something?”

Mum: (looks sad)

Jamie: (grunt) “I’m leaving”

Jamie: (got sunburnt and very angry)” Mums are always right!”


Mum: (laughing)


7 comments:

  1. Wow Rosie, your acting skills are amazing. I love it when you have made it rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Rosie! You have great acting skills and it was really cool to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That I so good, An I love your great acting. Good job Rosie!
    I loved the video!

    From khushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are amazing at acting, it halirouse and a great movie Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie I love your creative ideas and your awesome characters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have hidden talents of acting keep doing what you love because if you were in every movie it would make it so much better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys so much for the amazing comments. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete