Thursday, February 27, 2014

Top House.

On Friday  the 21 of February We played these games.
It was for the top house.The games were awesome. The
first game me and my team played was jumping over the
hurdles, that was really fun.The second game was the
three legged race. We had to have me and my buddies foot
in this black rubber thing and we had a ball in me and my
buddies hand. We tried to hit it at the wicket. The third game
was when we had to throw this spiky ball in a bucket, that was a cool
game.  The fourth game was when we had to pass a stick to our buddy
beside us and when you had passed it, you would start it again.The fifth
game was when we were in a hoop and had to pass a ball to the person beside us . If we dropped it we would have to try again and if we did get the ball to the end, we would swap hoops.My favourite one was when we played that game when we had to throw the spiky ball in the bucket.


 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, you sound like you had an incredibly busy day with your hub. When I did some activities on the teacher only day I loved throwing the tennis balls into the hoop. Mr Moriarty was in the same team as me and we won that particular activity. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved doing top house. It sounds like you had a brilliant day in the sunny Hawke's Bay weather. Room 7 can't wait to do it again with you all.

    ReplyDelete