Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearing Association Visit.

HEARING ASSOCIATION VISIT
Nouns
Verbs
Adjectives
Carolyn
tuning fork
ping pong ball
string
shotgun
noise
cochlea (ear part)
pipe cleaner (hairs)
decibels
ear drum
ear wax
hearing
ear muffs
ear plugs
experiments
danger
hear
vibrating
walk away
turn it down
block your ears
helpful
grateful
nice
pleased
fun
awesome



On Wednesday I went with my class room 6 to a visit from the Hearing AssocIation.The lady who  talked to us about keeping our ears safe was  really nice, she was called Carolyn. I  really liked learning about keeping my ears safe because if you clean your ears too deep in your ear it can hit something called an ear drum and it really hurts when you hit your ear drum it can make you a little bit deaf. We did experiments my favourite experiment was having the tuning fork and the ping bong ball together and it made vibrations.

1 comment:

  1. Good report on what happened, Rosemary. You have used lots of key words. I am glad you enjoyed the experiments.

    ReplyDelete