Sunday, October 19, 2014

The best part of me

The best part of me!


You will describe the best part of you.  It is your choice on the style of writing you choose.  You may write a poem or a letter or a story.  
Here are some examples to get you thinking.
desc 1.jpeg
desc 2.jpeg
When we plan our writing we need to think about:
1 Picking a part to write about
2 planning our style
3 describing the part, what it does, the effect it has on other people and why we like it.


For example:


In a relaxed position, the lips turn slightly down and are revlon, ruby red in colour.  When they break into a smile they reveal crooked teeth and lines around the side but I don’t mind.  It’s my smile and no one else has one quite like it.


It arrives at many different times of the day and is quite infectious.
I use it to express myself.  Some people say that your eyes always reflect how you are feeling but I think your smile could mirror my feelings.
Photo.jpg


           The best part of me
The best part of me is my smile because it makes people happy. When I smile my mouth curves up and my cheeks go bright red. My eyes go sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. When I smile I feel happy, awesome, great and it makes me say, “Gidday mate!” I love my smile because it makes other people smile with me and that makes me ever more happy. The end.


1 comment:

  1. You have described your smile so well, Rosie. Your smile does make people happy!

    ReplyDelete