Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My waka


This is my waka piece, the whole class did one. The reason I did the
Italian flags is because I have a little bit of a Italian in me. I did five koru  down the bottom  because I have got five people in my family. I did kiwis on my waka because I'm from New Zealand. The reason I used blue,red and white is because those are  the colours of the New Zealand flag.
The reason I did rainbow colours is because the rainbow colours to me, show happiness.I put Rosie on my paddle because my name is Rosie.
He Waka Eke Noa. A canoe which we are all in together.




4 comments:

  1. love the color on the waka piece and the paddle is really colorful I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rosie your waka art looks awesome.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rosie, Great Waka piece.
    I love the bright colors.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie
    I like how you made the paddle rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete